10th WORLD CONFERENCE on INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
02-04 September 2019
Abstract Submission Due Date: July 02, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as atricles by Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (ESCI) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global journal on Information Technology (In review of Scopus and Web of Science) and Global Journal on Computer Sciences (In review of Scopus and Web of Science).
- Selected papers from the conference will be considered for extended version publication in the supporting journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Gala Dinner
- Conference Bag
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to submit your abstract.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
WCIT indexed in Web of Science