8th WORLD CONFERENCE on INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
China Hall of Science and Technology, Beijing, China
September 20-22, 2017
Main theme: “Emerging technologies”
China Hall of Science and Technology Hotel, Beijing
(北京中国科技会堂宾馆) (in Chinese)
Address: No. 3 Fuxing Road, Haidian District, Beijing (in English)
Address: 北京海淀区复兴路3号 (in Chinese)
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: September 14, 2017 (Last Extension)
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI, SCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS. For more information
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings by International Leading Publishers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science LNCS | Springer) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global journal on Information Technology: Emerging Technologies (In review SCI-Expanded and Scopus) and Global Journal on Computer Science: Theory and Research (In review SCI-Expanded and Scopus).
- Selected papers from the conference will be considered for extended version publication in the supporting journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Participation Certificate
- Oral, Poster or Virtual Presentation Certificate
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Gala Dinner (21 September 2017)
- Conference Bag
- Wireless Internet Connection
- The Full Day Historical Places Tour (22 September 2017)
- more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
WCIT indexed in Web of Science