6th WORLD CONFERENCE on INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Stratosphere Hotel Tower Convention Center, Las Vegas, USA
30 August – 01 September 2015
More than 169 abstracts were submitted by the authors from 23 different countries until now. Due to popular demand abstract submission date has been extended until 31 July 2015. Hoping to hear from you soon, and meet you in Las Vegas in Nevada, USA, August 30 – 31, 2015.
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: July 31, 2015 (Last Extension)
- The accepted papers will be published Global Journal on Technology (ISSN:2147-5369) and can be retrieved from AWER-Center (www.awer-center.org) database and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO,Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global journal on Information Technology (In review SCI-Expanded) and Global Journal on Computer Sciences (In review SCI-Expanded).
- Selected papers from the conference will be considered for extended version publication in the supporting journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Open Buffet Lunch
- Wireless Internet Connection
- more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
Step one of the submission process