9th WORLD CONFERENCE on INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Istanbul – Turkey
September 06-08, 2018
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: June 14, 2018
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI, SCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS. For more information
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings by International Leading Publishers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science LNCS | Springer) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global journal on Information Technology: Emerging Technologies (In review SCI-Expanded and Scopus) and Global Journal on Computer Science: Theory and Research (In review SCI-Expanded and Scopus).
- Selected papers from the conference will be considered for extended version publication in the supporting journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Participation Certificate
- Oral, Poster or Virtual Presentation Certificate
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference Bag
- Wireless Internet Connection
- more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
WCIT indexed in Web of Science