All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Selected papers from the conference will be considered for publication in the supporting journals.
- The selection panel of the conference committee will consider all paper abstracts received by the submission deadline to ensure that the proposed paper is relevant to the Conference.
- The authors of abstracts that describe a relevant paper will receive in four day a notification of abstract selection.
- All full papers will be double-blind reviewed by reviewers of the conference committee to ensure an adequate standard, that the proposed subject of their abstract has been followed, that the paper is of a suitable length, the standard of Language is adequate and the paper is appropriately referenced.
- For authors whose first language is not English we request that you have your work proof read prior to submission by a native English speaker (or at least a fluent English speaker). Papers can be rejected due to a poor standard of English.
- Papers that are accepted will be published in the conference proceedings providing at least one author register and present (physical or virtual) the paper at the Conference.
- The authors will have the full responsibility of accuracy and authenticity of their papers since they will be published as they are received without further proofreading and/or editing. We take plagiarism issue very seriously. All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism. Papers including plagiarized material/information will be rejected.