5th World Conference on Computer Engineering (COMENG-2019)
Grand Park Lara Convention Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
February 28 – 02 March 2019
Abstract Submission Due Date: February 13, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals:Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI)or SCOPUS.
- The Remain COMENG-2018 accepted full papers will be published in Current Proceedings on Technology (ISSN: 2147-5369) Open Access and can be retrieved from http://www.cpot.eu/ and also submitted to SCOPUS and : Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- The Selected full papers will be published in Global Journal of Information Technology: Emerging Technologies (gjit.eu) and Global Journal of Computer Science: Theory and Research (www.gjcs.eu). The Journals is under review of Scopus and Web of Science.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Oral, Poster or Virtual Presentation Certificate
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Conference Bag
- Gala Dinner (01 March 2019)
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- Historical Places Tour (March 02, 2019)
- For More Information: email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
Prof. Dr. Asaf Varol
Prof.Dr. Osman Adıgüzel Firat University (Turkey)
Professor Joaquim Jorge