7th Global Conference on Environmental Studies (CENVISU-2019)
01 – 03 November 2019
Abstracts Submission Due Date: August 19, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science(SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences (prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Virtual Participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Printed Program Book
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference Bag
- For more information: email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
Dr. Murat Sönmez
Professor of Energy Engineering
Middle East Technical University Northern Cyprus Campus
Güzelyurt /TRNC Mersin Turkey
Keynote Title: will be announce…
Bio: Dr. Murat Sönmez was born in Ankara, Turkey, in 1959. He received his PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering from Middle East Technical University (METU), in 1995. He worked as a research engineer, a teaching assistant and then an instructor for METU (Ankara Campus) between 1981- 2007. Currently, he is a full-time faculty member in the Mechanical Engineering Program at METU Northern Cyprus Campus. His main research interests include energy saving, energy management, technical education, computer aided design and manufacturing. He is included in the editorial board of the Science PG- Educational Journal. He is one of the peer reviewers of Science PG- American Journal of Energy Engineering, and that of British Educational Research Journal.