8th WORLD CONGRESS OF ADMINISTRATIVE AND POLITICAL SCIENCES
Grand Park Lara Hotel Convention Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
18-20 October 2019
Due Date for Abstract Submissions: August 18, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences”(indexed in Web of Science, eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of New Trends in Social Sciences (IJ-SS)” (ij-ss.eu ) after the refereeing process.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Oral, Poster or Virtual Presentation Certificate
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Conference Bag
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- All-inclusive accommodation (Hotel room, open buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and all beverages) starts from 40 Euro.
- Gala Dinner (18 October 2019)
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Free Historical Places Tour (19 October 2019)
For more information, please visit the conference official website: www.adpol.org.
Hope to see you in Antalya, Turkey
World Congress of Administrative and Political Sciences
28 November – 01 December 2012 – Antalya – Turkey